Hispanics role are transforming the media landscape. Univision has created a cross-platform social integration that helped drive content discovery for this growing and influential demographic. David beck, head of social media at Univision Communications Inc., joins the Mashable Media Summit to discuss the transformation.
The Mashable Media Summit is a one day conference that discuss the new forms of technology and media. This Friday, November 30 in New York City at The Times Center, they will explore the latest innovations and the future of journalism.
Here are some topics of what you can expect to hear about at the Mashable Media Summit:
- Digital media trends to watch in 2013
- How to monetize without hurting community
- Demystifying data-driven journalism
- Why social media sites are becoming publishers
- The future of journalism could be drones