Remember when you were a child and you just knew what you were going to be when you grew up? Then you grew up and along the way lost your vision. Pressured by bills and life, you look around your cubicle and think, what happened to me? It’s not too late, go to www.verizoninsider.com/dreamday and take a step closer to your dream.
In celebration of Hispanic Heritage month, Verizon Wireless is hosting an exciting sweepstakes to win a day with celebrities that inspire Latinos to keep thinking BIG and keep you on the path that fulfills your dreams.
From NOW until October 15, enter to win the Día de tus Sueños (Dream Day) Sweepstakes at www.verizoninsider.com/dreamday and you might get a dream-come-true experience! You and a friend could:
- Spend a day with Iron Chef @chefjosegarces and learn about his career path and what inspires him. Brainstorm ideas on how to channel your passion for food over lunch at his popular restaurant JD Domestic Restaurant.
- Hang out with @Adrienne_Bailon and @JulissaB from the hit show Empire Girls and get a firsthand look at how these clever Latinas are making it big in NYC and the entertainment world.
- Get into the passenger seat with pro racer @H3lio and take a very fast ride around the track, stopping along the way to discuss his career path and advice for aspiring professional drivers.
- Start a day with television celebrity chef @SimplyIngrid at the market, picking fresh ingredients and then head for the kitchen for a private lesson on ways to spice up your cooking style and market your skills.
- Spend a day with @GabyEspino and experience what it’s like to juggle the demands of a successful career with the busy family life.
Adding to the excitement, and making it a little easier to reach your goals, then winner will also receive a cash prize of $1,000 and a Verizon Wireless 4G Tablet to help record your fabulous day, or thoughts and plans through a video diary.
If you’re in the NE and SE of the country, go to www.verizoninsider.com/dreamday and check for complete rules including eligible zip codes. If the sweepstakes isn’t available in your area, tell your friends, and have them invite you if they win!
Now, it’s #MotivationMonday so if you’re not already living your dream, think about what it could be and what changes you can make in your current life to live your dream, remember “La posibilidad de realizar un sueño es lo que hace que la vida sea interesante” (The possibility of realizing a dream is what makes life interesting) ~ Paulo Coelho.