La Navidad Latina means villancicos, food, posadas, aguinaldos o “asaltos”… let’s face it: for us each day in December is just another reason to FIESTA!
That’s why from now and until Three Kings Day, LATISM is packing a Wallup of Christmas-y fun for you – Starting with tonight’s party: OUR OFFICIAL LATISM PARRANDA NAVIDEÑA!
Just what makes our #LATISM Christmas different? You’re just about to find out!
Tonight’s celebration includes the special announcement of not one, but TWO NEW LATISM HOLIDAY INITIATIVES you WON’T want to miss: Our Gift to our beloved community!
In the tradition of our Latino holiday celebrations, we’ll have plenty of virtual Coquito, Ponche and Rompope and as well as wonderful treats for all: one lucky participant might even go home with a new Samsung Tab!!
Along with virtual drinks and villancicos, we’ll be sharing our insights on HOLIDAY CONNECTIONS:
• How has technology affected the way you stay connected with your family?
• What technology trends do you foresee in the way we connect/communicate?
• In a hyper-connected world, are certain holiday rituals becoming obsolete?
So bring your guitarras, tamboriles, güiros maracas, and palitos – and let’s show the world HOW LATINOS CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS!
- You’ll need a Twitter account (free) to join the party on Tweetchat.com. If you don’t have one, you can sign up here.
- Be sure to follow Elianne Ramos [@ergeekgoddess] before the party so you can follow the flow
- Also follow @ergeekgoddess1 and @ElianneRamos [I tend to get into “tweetjail” for reaching my API limit]
- Use the hashtag #latism in all of your party tweets
- Have fun!