December can be a wildly crazy month: shopping for gifts, family visits, food, fiestas and more fiestas…
Amidst all the craziness, we tend to forget the obvious: December is actually the IDEAL month to close out the year, take care of last minute end of year needs and look ahead to the next!
We have the opportunity to revisit 2010 and plan for 2011: What worked and what went wrong? Is there anything that can be done to improve what we are doing online for next year?
With that in mind, we have prepared a special treat for you, with a very special guest: Christy Clavijo-Kish [@latinomarketing], Senior Vice President, Multicultural Markets for PR Newswire. Using PR techniques, Cristy will guide us through a set of actions we can take to meet our personal branding goals for the next year.
– What tools can we use for personal branding?
– What are some PR techniques we can use to promote our personal brands/sites/blogs?
– What are key things to keep in mind for maximizing social media?
– How can we increase online and offline visibility and credibility?
Cristy is currently the Senior Vice President, Multicultural Markets for PR Newswire. She co-founded the Hispanic PR Wire business, followed by LatinClips (Hispanic media news monitoring and analysis) and later Hispanic Digital Network. These companies were acquired by PR Newswire LLC in Dec, 2007. She is part of the original management team that now directs PRN’s Multicultural services team.
PR Newswire is the global leader in innovative communications and marketing services, enabling organizations to connect and engage with their target audiences worldwide. PR Newswire connects customers with audiences in more than 170 countries and in over 40 languages through an unparalleled network of offices in 16 countries across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East, and via unique affiliations with the leading news agencies across the globe.
- You’ll need a Twitter account (free) to join the party on Tweetchat.com. If you don’t have one, you can sign up here.
- Be sure to follow Elianne Ramos [@ergeekgoddess] before the party so you can follow the flow
- Also follow @ergeekgoddess1 and @ElianneRamos [I tend to get into “tweetjail” for reaching my API limit]
- Use the hashtag #latism in all of your party tweets
- Have fun!